About webmaster

This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far webmaster has created 66 blog entries.

1812

The Napoleonic Brigadier General Olivier Harty, Irish by extraction, purchases the ruins of the castle to acquire the title that goes with it. He translates the title into French and so becomes the Baron de Pierrebourg. The ruins and the lands of the castle are in future in separate ownership.

By |2017-01-06T17:00:30+01:00March 10th, 2016|Historical chronology, Uncategorized, Uncategorized|0 Comments

2002

Renovation of the old farm buildings to receive the public (ticket office, café, shop, parking in the forest) and the opening of the cross border promotional centre 'the P'tit Fleck' by the Community of Communes of the Vallée of the Sauer.

By |2016-03-10T12:23:03+01:00March 10th, 2016|Historical chronology, Uncategorized|0 Comments